Re: Lag-Correlation

From: <whobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:09:28 -0700

Ibraheem

 From what I understand of your problem, you should be able to do this
by subsetting the 5-yr time series array to the year of the data with
which you're correlating, e.g. (using years that I just made up)

   yrst = 2000 ; first year of your 5-year time series
   yr3d = 2001 ; year of 3d data

   st = (yr3d - yrst) * 12
   en = st + 11

   cor = esccr( time_series(st:en), 3d_array, mxlag)

Hope that helps

Will