NCL Postscript error

From: Asher, Vinit Narendra <vinit.asher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:07:38 +0000

Hello,

 I am getting the following error in my NCL file

warning:GKS:GOPWK: --PostScript error: error opening output file
fatal:Workstation with PID#8 is not open
 ERROR 3 IN NGSETI - value for WO must reference an open workstation.
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
fatal:Unable to open Workstation-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3040 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3219 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 109 in file moc_att_2case_improved.ncl~

I cleared my ptmp folder to make sure I have enough space. Still I am getting that error. Kindly help

Vinit