Re: Variable names

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:24:59 -0600

---
The documentation for (say) "gsn_csm_contour_map_ce" states:
If the variable being plotted has an attribute called "long_name",
and gsnLeftString hasn't explicitly been set, then the value of this
attribute is used for the left string title.
---
so to eliminate use
delete(slp_at_long_name)
---
If data has an attribute called "units", and gsnRightString hasn't
explicitly been set, then the value of this attribute is used for the
right string title.
---
delete(slp_at_units)