Re: Is there any way to compile a fortran program in cygwin?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:03:39 -0600 (MDT)

I'm afraid WRAPIT is not supported on Cygwin at this time.

You can look at the page for "wrapit77" which is what WRAPIT uses. You
will need to determine what the options are for compiling under
Cygwin, which I've never actually tried.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclExtend.shtml#wrapit77

It's been on my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

--Mary