Re: Hue and saturation representing 2 variables

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:35:11 -0600 (MDT)

Delire said offline that somebody pointed out the Evans plot page:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/evans.shtml

This is close to what is desired, but not quite.

There is a vegetation example, example 3 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/raster.shtml

but I don't think is quite right either, because this isn't
done with hue and saturation values.

We may continue this offline and post back if we find a solution.

Part of the issue may be due to the fact that you can't do transparency
with NCL.

--Mary