Re: Plot freezes on some timesteps

From: Brandon Fisel <bjfisel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:49:03 -0500

Hi Ncl'ers

I've come across a strange plotting problem in one of my scripts. The
problem is first encountered on the 55th time step ("record" dimension in
the metgrid file), however the issue also arises on various other time steps
that follow. There is no error or warning when the script would "freeze" on
the problem record.

I've used printMinMax on the problematic time steps and surrounding time
steps and there doesn't appear to be a value outside of the contour range.
I have also checked each point at the 55th time step and there are no
oddities there either. I will double check.

I've gone ahead and attached the script and some of the output.