Gsn_panel

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:26:37 -0700

All-
Perhaps I am missing something here.
I have 9 plots that I want to arrange in a 3 by 3 array on the page.
gsn_panel(wks,plots,(/3,3/),resP)

An error is returned saying it will only draw 6 plots.
So, I reset it:
Gsn_panel(wks,plots,(/4,4/),resP)
An error is returned saying it can only do 8 plots.

I reset it again to do (/5,5/) and finally all 9 plots show up, but with 5
across the top, and 3 across the middle, and zero along the bottom.

This is obviously user error, so what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the insight.

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West