Re: regression at each station

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:17:56 -0600

Hi Sunflower

I do not know GrADS/lats4d.

However, if you have an ascii [text] file that has the data in
rows and columns, you should be able to use

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/asciiread.shtml

to read the data.

     npts = 754,
     ntim = ...
     xObs = asciiread ( "...", (/npts, ntim/), "float")

or
     xx = asciiread ( "...", (/ntim,npts/), "float")
     xx!0 = "time"
     xx!1 = "pts"
     xObs = xx(pts|:,time|:)

then
     rc = regCoef ( xObs , fo(pts|:,time|:) )

Good luck