.he5 ncl_filedump

From: <jwsmith_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:58:04 -0600

To whom this may concern

I have an OMI-Aura...he5 file. When I use the ncl_filedump command on
it, I get a message saying not recognizable suffix. I also get a list
of suffixes and .he5 is not one them.

Recently, I ran across a power point online created be Dennis Shea
that states .he5 files are acceptable with the ncl_filedump command.
Is this capability coming in the next version?
Thanks,

Jonathan Wynn Smith

Doctoral Student in Howard University
Program in Atmospheric Sciences (HUPAS)
2008 ASP Graduate Student Visitor
2006 ASP Summer Colloquium Participant

408 Thirkield Building
2355 6th St. NW
Washington, DC 20059

E-mail: jw_smith_at_howard.edu or jwsmith9_at_gmail.com
Cell Phone: 336-601-4563