Re: Pwritx_database font

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:53:40 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Oliver,

I think you might need to reload your page, because I just tried
the link and it was fine.

We've converted all of the font tables to be PNG images,
and all the URLs have been updated to reflect this.

That page should be trying to reference "font0.png" and not
"font0.gif".

We do appreciate knowing about bad links, however, so please continue
to let us know if you find others.

--Mary