Re: EPS figure and Illustrator conflict

From: Jamie Scott <James.D.Scott_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:02:02 -0600

Have you tried using ps output instead of eps output to input to
illustrator?
You can always save the illustrator output as eps if needed.
Alternatively,
you can force ncl to use the portrait orientation for eps output by
setting the
gsnPaperOrientation resource to "portrait". That may solve the
illustrator conflict
with eps.