Re: BX value out of range

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:49:33 -0600 (MDT)

To add to Fred's comments: is is likely that NCL is trying to
calculate BX internally, if you set res_at_gsnMaximize = True.

If you have elements of your plot that are being drawn outside the
unit square window, then this might cause a bad value for BX
to be calculated.

To debug this, try drawing your plot to an "x11" window instead of a
PS/PDF file:

   wks = gsn_open_wks("x11",...)

Look at the plot to see if it looks like any part of it is going
outside the boundaries. If so, then recheck your script to see what
might be causing this.

--Mary