ncl 5.1.1 - wrf_map_overlays generate fatal:MultiDValDelParent error

From: ÇöÁ¾ÈÆ <jupiter1h_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:43:53 +0900

Dear experts,

I am new for NCL with WRF and trying to generate wrf visual output.

Whenever I call wrf_map_overlays function, I got the following error.

fatal:MultiDValDelParent: Attepmpt to delete parent from empty list
       Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Here is the my environment

 - Cygwin on windows 2003 server
 - NCL 5.1.1

Is there any person who has similar experience and solution for this symptom ?

Best regards,

John Hyun