Segmentation fault (core dumped) when ploting

From: Xuguang Sun <sunxg007_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:02:10 +0800 (CST)

Dear everyone,

I met a very strange phenomenon now, when I try to plot by gsn_csm..., there always comes the error "Segmentation fault (core dumped)". But I don't use plot functions, everying is ok. why?

I use the NCL version 5.1.1, and the environment is cygwin.

SUN Xuguang

School of Atmospheric Sciences, Nanjing University
22 Hankou Road, Nanjing 210093
China
Tel: +86-025-83597203 (O)
Email: sunxg007_at_yahoo.com.cn