Re: Monthly anomaly calculation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:08:31 -0600

The word "rightmost" has been changed to "leftmost"

THX

Debasish PaiMazumder wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on the monthly anomaly calculation using function
> "calcMonAnomTLL" from web
> page http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/calcMonAnomTLL.shtml
> In the prototype xAvg mention like xAvg [12][*][*] while in argument
> xAvg defined as a three-dimensional array equal to the monthly
> averages of x with the lat, lon as leftmost two dimensions, while time
> as rightmost.
>
> Could you please correct the xAvg dimension in argument.
>
> Thanks
>
> Debasish
>
> Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
> Hydrology & Climate Science
> Postdoctoral Researcher at UQÀM/Ouranos
> 550, Sherbrooke west, 19th floor, west tower,
> Montréal, QC, Canada H3A 1B9
> Tel: (514) 282-6464-343
> (514) 937-0042 (R)
> email: debasish_at_sca.uqam.ca <mailto:debasish_at_sca.uqam.ca>

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |