Gap in contour plot

From: Brian Holland <hobobrian_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:17:51 -0500

Hello,

I am using gsn_csm_contour_map_ce to create a map, and then using
gsn_csm_contour to overlay a set of contours on that map. This works fine,
except that there is a gap in the resulting contours along the zero
longitude line. Any idea how I can fix this problem? Below I am copying
the code used to define the points the data will be mapped to for the
contour plot. If needed I can post more of the code.
Thanks!
Brian Holland

nlons = 96
nlats = 48