Re: Calculating VP

From: Guangshan Chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:18:50 -0500

Hi Owanda,

I sent a question regarding to the stream function yesterday. you may
need to pay attention
to these two things:
First, data should be global. So the VP is global too when you
calculate stream function. Second the latitude is ordered from *south-
to-north*.

Please check these two things.

Good luck!

Guangshan