Re: (no subject)

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:30:21 -0600

The question is not clear.

Typically, a WRF varaible looks like

P(Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east)
P:coordinates = "XLONG XLAT"

The "coordinates" attribute specifies "XLONG and XLAT"
as the spatial variables containing the longitude [west_east]
and latitude [south_north] coordinates for grid used for "P".

--
Note that
U(Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east_stag)

sima sima wrote:
> Hi Dear
>
> In Ncl, the coordinate of points are unitage grid points, but i have
> see the variables in spacial latitude and longitude, how can I found
> points with corresponding latitude and longitude??
> I use WRF modeling system output files.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sima

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |