Drawing order for polymarkers

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:29:51 -0600

NCL team,

I need to control the drawing order of polylines and polymarkers.
In a typical case, the base plot is made with
gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_ce, plus an overlay made with gsn_csm_contour.

I find a number of DrawOrder resources, but none seem to apply to
objects made with gsn_add_poly* functions. In general, what is the
right way to control drawing order for these? I'm using NCL 5.1.1.
  Thanks for your help.

Dave Allured
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
http://cires.colorado.edu/science/centers/cdc/
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/psd1/