WindBarb vector options: different colors

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:53:38 -0700

Is there a way to change the color of the whole wind barb, so that I can overlay a time sequence of wind barbs?

Perhaps, alternatively is there a way to do this with LineArrow , but making sure that the vectors overlay at the end of the tail?

James Correia Jr
Post Doc
PH: 372-6463
james.correia_at_pnl.gov

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of these. We must find the other three inside of us."
-from "Into the West"