how can I remove "Reference Vector" in the vector label?

From: Xuguang Sun <sunxg007_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear everyone,

I used gsn_csm_contour_map_ce() to draw the significant area first, and then gsn_csm_vector to draw the vector, finally, by using overlay (plotvc1,plotvc) and draw(plotvc1) to get the final plot. However, the reference arrow label always has "Reference Vector" in the vector label, how can I remove it? Thanks.

Question 2:

If I set cnFillOn = False, and then plot the two dimensional data by gsn_csm_contour_map(), and get no map under the contour, why? but if I set cnFillOn = True, the map comes out again.

Xuguang