Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 70, Issue 34

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:49:15 -0600 (MDT)

Yin,

What version of Windows are you running? How old is your version of
Cygwin? Please make sure you have the latest version of Cygwin.

Using ncl_new.exe, what happens when you type the following:

   ng4ex xy01n xy02n xy03n xy04n -n
   ncl_new.exe xy01n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy01n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy02n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy02n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy03n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy03n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy04n.ncl
   ncl_new.exe xy04n.ncl

I'm trying to verify if the error happens on every example, and if it
happens every time you run the same example. From the description
below, it sounds like the behavior is erratic.

--Mary