NCL Help

From: A.R Ragi <ar.ragi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:19:05 +0530

Sent from Maharashtra, India

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: A.R Ragi <ar.ragi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:17
Subject: Re: NCL Help
To: Saji <saji_at_apcc21.net>

*Dear Ncl Users,*
*
*I tried by adding the steps you recommended . The errors showing now are:*

Variable: bcc1
Type: float
Total Size: 292604 bytes
            73151 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [ROW | 221] x [COL | 331]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 3
  long_name : BC1
  units : microgram/m3
  var_desc : Species Concentration
fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (ROW) in variable (bcc1)
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 53 in file bcoc.ncl

*Again I changed the following steps and tried:*

;print(bcc1&ROW)
;print(bcc1&COL)

*So i got the same errors that lat and lon is not there.*

Variable: bcc1
Type: float
Total Size: 292604 bytes
            73151 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [ROW | 221] x [COL | 331]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 3
  long_name : BC1
  units : microgram/m3
  var_desc : Species Concentration
(0) check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid latitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_north' 'degrees-north' 'degree_north' 'degrees north'
'degrees_N' 'Degrees_north' 'degree_N' 'degreeN' 'degreesN' 'deg north'
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid longitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_east' 'degrees-east' 'degree_east' 'degrees east'
'degrees_E' 'Degrees_east' 'degree_E' 'degreeE' 'degreesE' 'deg east'

*Is it needed to add lat and lon values in both bcc1 and bcc2 then can find
TotBC?*
*
*
*Or anything else?*