addfiles

From: Mark Waylonis <mtwaylonis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:54:27 -0700

Hello,

When I add more than two files with addfiles and plot the files, there
is garbage data where there should be no data plotted. The data
stored in the array after using addfiles is fine and the non-fillvalue
data is plotting fine, but there is a problem plotting where there is
fillvalue. I am using gsn_csm_contour_map_ce to plot. Has anyone
encountered this problem before?

Thanks
Mark