Question about plevo when using vinth2p

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:24:01 -0400

Hi there,

I have a question regarding vinth2p. When creating a 1-D array of output
pressure levels in mb, plevo, does it matter if this list is in ascending or
descending numeric order? I have been using a descending numeric (1000, 900,
800 etc.) order and in the online documentation I have seen it specified
both ways between vinth2p and vinth2p_ecmwf.

Thanks Gina.