GRIB file with unknown grid

From: <Tanja.Weusthoff_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:47:37 +0200

Hello,

I try to read a GRIB file data with NCL, which coordinates have an
unknown type. However, I'm at the moment not interesting in plotting but
only in the variables and data values.

NCL gives me the followin error:

fatal:GdsUnsupportedGrid: Not enough known about grid 200 to determine
grid size or shape
fatal:NclGRIB: Couldn't handle dimension information returned by grid
decoding
fatal:NclGRIB: Deleting reference to parameter because of decoding error

Does anybody know how to read such a file with an unknown grid? I've
attached the GRIB-file (PIX_00060_20070701_ch.grib1).

Cheers,
Tanja