Re: NCL binary file!

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 03:43:50 MDT

Dear Raza,

Do you have two NCL versions installed in your system? If yes, how is set
the NCARG_ROOT variable in your environment?

Best regards,

Mateus

2009/10/16 Mirza C. Raza <craza@hydra.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>

> Dear Sir
>
> I would like to confirm one problem that when I start NCL it showing
>
> Copyright (C) 1995-2007 - All Rights Reserved
> NCAR Command Language Version 5.0.0
>
> While I installed ncl 5.1.1 version which installed all things but I didnt
> find the ncl binary file only in the NCAR-4.4.2 (Installed
> separately) directory. How Can I installed the NCL 5.1.1 with its own bin
> directory. Path and other stuff in bash file is fine.
>
> Waiting for your kind reply
> Best regards
> Raza

Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Meteorologista
Instituto de Pesquisas Meteorológicas - IPMet
Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP
Av. Luis Edmundo Carrijo Coube, 14-01 - Cx. Postal 281 - CEP 17033-360
Bauru - SP - Brasil
Fone: +55 14 3103-6030 / fax: 3203-3649