Re: NCL binary file!

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 04:37:07 MDT

As you said, you're not using NCL 5.1.1 binary, in which the str_lower and
str_uppet are available, so it's causing this error.

Maybe you're having temporary problems with your connection, because I just
tried to access pre-compiled binaries and have download one of them. Keep
trying.

Best regards,

Mateus