Re: problems with gsn_csm_contour_map

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 09:48:55 MDT

It is not possible to determine the reason for "some figures"
having a white space in the upper left corner.

The initial guess would be that "some" of the variables which
have white spaces are missing at that location??

One simple approach to this would be add

print("nFill="+num(ismissing(var_to_plot))

prior to

plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,var_to_plot,res)

====
I doubt that this is an NCL bug but the following
describes how you can send data files used by
your script. We would need *all* the files.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
    :
quit

Send us an email with the following information:

     * The names of the files after you have successfully completed the
transfer.
       We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.
     * The version of NCL you are running (ncl -V).
     * The type of system you are on (uname -a).