precipitation calculation!

From: Mirza C. Raza <craza_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Oct 25 2009 - 22:43:03 MDT

hi

I would like to request to know the solution of the following problems.
When I run ncl script for WRF_PRECIP_Final.ncl, I am not getting the gif images while "ps" file is being created.
I noticed one error during running the code as follows:

(0) tiff2geotiff -4 " +proj=lcc +ellps=sphere +lon_0=6 +lat_1=30
+lat_2=60" -m ./plt_Precip.dat ./plt_Precip_temp.tiff ./plt_Precip.tiff
tiff2geotiff: error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.0: cannot

It means that due to that library lining problem, its happening. I have
checked the bash file library paths and its fine.

Secondly, how to convert the total precipiattion (mm) into rain rate (mm/hr)
in the script.

The script file has been attached also.

Dont know how to deal with this problem.
Waiting for your kind reply
Best regards