converting from lambert projection to lat-lon projection (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Kirby, Steve (Civ, ARL/CISD) <sfkirby_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 10:53:54 MDT

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi,

I need to convert a GRIB1 format file I have, from lambert projection to a
lat-lon projection.

I noticed there was a thread on this in ncl-talk from Feb 2009 and Jin-Sheng
Lin had posted some FORTRAN code called conv.f. I tried to pull it up but
the link no longer worked. If that is still available, it would be great to
be able to see it.

Or, if there are some code/scripts under the NCL umbrella that do this type
of conversion, would someone please point me to them.

Thanks very much,
skirby