Re: Geopotential Height at 500hPa

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 09:12:11 MDT

I forwarded this to wrfhelp, since it seemed like using
"vinth2p_ecmwf" might not be the way to go. They responded with:

    Please see the link below for an example plot.
    This plot interpolates WRF data onto different pressure levels
before plotting.

        http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/
LEVELS_INTERP/wrf_PressureLevel.htm

--Mary