Re: getting PyNGL installed...

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 14:34:31 MDT

Hi Pascale,

In the future, could you post PyNGL questions to pyngl-talk:

I think your PYTHONPATH is okay, but for some reason, and
I just tried this on my machine, the "Ngl.pth" file is not
being recognized.

I think to work-around this, you need to add the path with "/PyNGL"
appended:

export PYTHONPATH=~/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyNGL:$PYTHONPATH

--Mary