Re: contour smoothing

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 13:06:25 MDT

Hi David,
As you have gathered from trying to find examples, these are pretty
esoteric resources that don't get much use. However, I will attempt to
come up with an example that demonstrates that they do have a
noticeable effect, or if there is some kind of bug that is preventing
them from doing what they should. One point to note is that they only
should have an effect when using the default "AreaFill" mode of
contouring. I notice that this fact is not really clear from the
documentation, so perhaps that is the problem in your case.
  -dave