Re: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 12:46:05 MST

Hi AJ,

I've seen values higher than what you're using for wsMaximumSize. Try
adding another "0" to the end of the number.

You might also try a larger cnLevelSpacingF value.

I see you are already doing raster fill, so that's helpful. It looks
like your coordinate arrays are okay, so I don't think that's the
problem.

--Mary