Re: need older version

From: Donna Cote <d-cote_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 08:37:49 MST

Thank you Mary! I have no problem with the newest version.

As far as we can figure out, there is a library file out-of-date that
our postgresql installation is using (or vice versa?). Maybe it is the
older gcc we have. It was just that, with a lot going on here, I wanted
to get my scripts up and running again and I was betting I could at
least do that by returning to the version that was installed (just don't
have that tar and zipped installation file where I can find it).

My boss says he wants to work more on getting the 5.1.1 to "play" nice
with the other software on that system (or should I say, get the other
software to play "nice"). So, I'm not going back to 5.0.0, but it is
nice to know I can grab it if necessary!

Donna