Re: Font quality for labels in contour plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 15:26:04 MST

Hi Sebastian,

It looks like you may have found a bug. Please run the attached
script. The first frame uses the default font, and the second frame
tries to use the "low quality font.

Note how the main title font changes in the second frame, but the
labelbar labels don't.

I guess you are probably interested in the LaTeX stuff, eh?

This may be a quick fix. I'll report it and see what happens.

--Mary

P.S. Berlin was GREAT! We went out for the festival of lights the
first night we got there. We tried to take pictures but we're not
very good at it. We also made it to Potsdam and spent a whole day
there. Sanssouci was incredible. The Neues Palais was under
construction. I think it's getting repainted. I couldn't believe how
huge the grounds were and how few people were there. It made for a
nice change from the city.