Legend Format

From: Brandon Fisel <bjfisel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 14:51:44 MST

Hi NCL'ers,

Is there a way that I can plot a legend along 1 row, horizontally?

In other words, I want a legend that would be formatted like the following:

-- a -|- b ** c ~~ d

for (/--,-|-,**,~~/) being some marker styles and a,b,c,d being some legend
labels.

The default method, using lgOrientation=Vertical would look something like:

-- a
-|- b
** c
~~ d

I've tried using lgOrientation=Horizontal but that only flips the
orientation of the legend markers and places the legend text below those.

Thanks in advance,