Re: wind vector plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 11:02:56 MST

Hi Jam,

I don't know if there are any special examples of this for WRF data.
I do know there's a cross section examples page on the WRF-NCL site:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/NCL_examples.htm

It doesn't contain vector examples, but you might be able to take
these examples and change then from contours to vectors.

It looks like the WRF-VAPOR page might contain such an example. See
"wrf_Height_FirstMod.ncl" at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfvapor.shtml

I've CC'ed wrfhelp in case they have any further pointers.

--Mary