Re: Help for Hodograph Plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 10:39:01 MST

Larry,

What I would recommend is using gsn_polyline and gsn_text to add the
lines and text to the XY plot.

You can also set "xyMarkLineMode" to "MarkLines" so that you draw
both the markers and lines at the same time in the XY plot.

See the attach sample script and image. You will need to tweak the
text resources if you don't want the text appearing right on top of
the line.

--Mary