Re: Incresing line thickness of state divisions

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 15:41:36 MST

Hi Mateus,
This is something that should be updated but for now I think you can
use mpUSStateLineThicknessF. Note that there were only US States in
the original map database, but the resource actually affects anything
drawn at the state or provincial level. Note that this only affects
the interior lines separating the states. You will need to use the
mpNationalLineThicknessF resource for the exterior border of Brazil.
  -dave