Re: High Low value text display

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 15:32:17 MST

Hi John,

For the high and low labels you can get what you want using the
"cn[High/Low]LabelFormat resources.

set
res@cnHighLabelFormat = ";0.1f"
res@cnLowLabelFormat = ";0.1f"

';0' sets the (assumed) leftmost significant digit to the first digit
to the left of the decimal point
'.1' sets the number of significant digits to 1.
'f' says don't use exponents.

As to your other question, I don't know if the WRF routines override
user settings but if not you should be able to set

res@cnMonoLineDashPattern = True
res@cnMonoLineThickness = True
res@cnLineDashPattern = "solid" ; or 0
res@cnLineThicknessF = 1.0