Drawing vector plot with asciii data

From: sinan <ssahin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 01:31:32 MST

Dear Sir, I am new in NCL and I want to plot the dominant wind components
(u,v) in a map with ascii data for my country. Note that ascii data is not a
time serie. It only includes the longitute, latitute and u,v wind
components. I attached the NCL script and the example data. I get the error
message below.

fatal: Number of dimensions in parameter (1) of (gsn_csm_vector_map) is
(1), (2) dimensions were expected.

I will be very pleased If you help me. Thank you