Re: boundaries of subregion

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 16:52:45 MST

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately I do not know the specific
coordinate of the boundaries of subregions but the all of latitudes
(lat2d) and longitudes (lon2d) of the subregion are available.
To generate the colorfill raster plot, I declare a variable x(n,m)
where lat(n,m),lon(n,m) and manually give x=0,1,2,....46 for 46
subregions .
But without knowing specific boundaries of subregions can able to use
polygon or polylines?

Thanks
Debasish