Re: help

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 09:48:10 MST

Dear Kalim,

I am not sure about the format of your station data. If it is in ascii
format, you can convert it in netcdf format as well as use in NCL
script without converting.

please check the web page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/read_ascii.shtml
where you will find various example to read ascii data

Please also check the web page
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/list_io.shtml
where you will will find more information of NCL file handling capability.

Thanks

Debasish