Using NCL to plot this type of file - possible?

From: Wee-Beng TAY <zonexo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 01:59:37 MST

Hi,

I'm new to NCL and I have learnt the basic example tutorials. I was told
by my supervisor that I need to use NCL to produce some types of plot
suitable for our ocean simulation code. I browsed through the example
lists and managed to find some which fit my requirement. However,
there's one which I am not able to find similar example by NCL.

The plot looks something like this:

http://cid-5cde2fed5bdd9526.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/theory^_fig2^_lg[1].gif

Can someone briefly explain whether if this can be done in NCL?

Thanks alot!

Wee-Beng