Re: seams on contour plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 16:13:13 MST

Hi Dan,

I think there are two different issues going on here.

As Jonathan mentioned, the vertical line is probably an issue with
the conversion to jpg.

With regard to the bigger elephant in the room---the huge white box
at the bottom---there might be a problem with the coordinate arrays,
or the data may have some missing values. A first glance at your
script doesn't show any glaring errors.

Can you send me the ascii file so I can try running your script here?

Thanks,

--Mary