Re: seams on contour plot

From: Jonathan Vigh <vigh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 15:12:53 MST

Hi Dan,
    I've had issues like this before - I think the culprit usually turns
out to be the conversion from ps to some other format (jpg in your
case). If you are using ImageMagick's convert program try removing the
antialiasing option by adding the '+ antiatlias' to the options when it
is invoked.

For more, see this thread:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2005/0670.html

If this isn't the issue, attach a postscript version of your plot (or
alternatively, your data file) and hopefully someone more expert than I
can help you.

Jonathan