Re: can and will NCL be able to read complex packing in GRIB files anytime soon?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 12:28:20 MST

Hi Bill,

Can you provide us with a sample file? If so, you can put it on ftp:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
[Use your email address for the password]
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
    :
quit

and then email me with the exact filename.

I *think* NCL should be able to handle packed grids, but the main
developer is in a class and I'll have to wait to ask him.

--Mary