band pass filter

From: Li Richard <lcy114_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 00:19:14 MST

Hello everyone,
I have applied a band pass filter to the daily interpolated OLR obtained from NOAA in order to extract signals of the Madden Julian Oscillation (MJO). However, error occurs when I'm going to run it and I really want to know what mistakes I have made. Thanks in advance for any assistance and help. The script can be seen in the attachment and the data i use is from (http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/cgi-bin/db_search/DBSearch.pl?Dataset=NOAA+Interpolated+OLR&Variable=Outgoing+Longwave+Radiation). Thanks.
Regards,
Richard Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!